- For $30, you get Admission to Alive Museum, River Cruise and $10 Popeyes Meal Voucher for One Pax (worth $57).
- For $59, you get Admission to Alive Museum, River Cruise and $10 Popeyes Meal Voucher for Two Pax (worth $114).
Alive Museum is Korea's original and biggest chain of Illusionary
Entertainment Museum with 14 branches in Korea, China, Vietnam, Turkey and
Thailand. The 15th branch will soon open its doors in Singapore at Suntec
Alive Museum is where art comes to life! A museum with a difference, this is the only museum where you can immerse yourself in fantasy and become part of a masterpiece! With the focus of creating a fun, entertaining and immersive 3D experience, each unique art piece is conceptualized, hand painted and crafted in Korea and Singapore. You will be thrilled and surprised by the visual effects.
Have fun in one of the world's most creative museums – fulfill your dreams by putting on a pair of angel wings, floating on a paper boat, becoming a circus performer with
amazing agility or lying in the strong arms of superman! Unique to this museum is the Singapore Gallery depicting key landmarks that will surely make you see Singapore in a different light.
With a camera in hand, there are endless ideas for you to create memorable photos and with your family and friends! Tap on our free Wi-Fi service to instantaneously upload and share your entertaining photos on social media!
Then, discover the sights and sounds of Singapore on a lesser used medium of transport on the River Cuise, which brings you to places like Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, the Esplanade and Merlion Park via a cruise on the Singapore River. All that gallivanting culminates with a timely chow time at Popeyes, where its popular fried chicken awaits capricious appetites. Flag your $10 meal voucher at the Singapore Flyer outlet to enjoy a delectable meal that is best enjoyed after a fulfilling day of fun activities.
Cebu Air Travel & Tours Office
Monday to Saturday: 10am - 7pm
Closed on Sundays, eve of and on Public Holidays
Click 'Buy Now!' for more options.
- New, exciting exhibition opening in June 2014
- Be amazed by interactive illusion art housed within the Alive Museum, similar to the one in Korea
- 3D art pieces conceptualized, hand painted and crafted in Korea and Singapore
- Free Wi-Fi to upload and share photos on social media
- Nearest MRT Station: Promenade Station Exit C (CC4 on Circle Line)
- Explore scenic locations along the Singapore River while on the River Cruise
- Great for families with young children, couples and groups of friends
General Fine Print
- Redeem tickets by 30 Aug 2014
- Tickets valid till 30 Sep 2014
- Not valid for collection on Sundays, eve of and on Public Holidays
- Free admission for children below 3 years old
- ALIVE Museum is located at Suntec City Mall 03-372 (beside Towers 3 and 4) and opens on 15 June 2014
- Board and alight from River Cruise at Clarke Quay Jetty behind Liang Court
- $10 Popeyes Meal Voucher only valid at Singapore Flyer
- Not valid with other discounts and promotions
- Call 6235 2328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries
- Visit Cebu Air Travel and Tours Office (03-65 Lucky Plaza, Mon to Sat 10am - 7pm) for admission ticket before proceeding to destination
- Admission ticket to be presented at respective attractions
- Tickets are issued separately and can be used over different days
Redeemable until August 30th, 2014