Groupon SG is becoming Fave! Find this deal with extra 15% off on Fave with promo FAVENOW.
Deluxe Room + return ferry transfer
- 2D1N stay for 1 for $99 (up to $225 value)
Hotel at a glance
The resort embodies the spirit of a seaside village with thatched huts held together by a wooden framework, lining the white sandy shores of Pantai Trikora. Take advantage of the tropical setting by taking part in the outdoor activities offered, or explore the resort’s grounds and facilities.
- Trikora Spa by the Sea hovers over the sea on stilts, inviting guests to hydrotherapy baths on the balcony, traditional massages in one of the air-conditioned treatment rooms, or beauty services at the salon.
- Feast on Chinese, Western, and local cuisines at the open-air cafe or have a romantic candlelight dinner in a private gazebo.
- You have access to recreational facilities like a karaoke bar, pool table, foosball table, and carom board.
- Spend the day outdoors with water sports like kayaking, snorkelling, and diving, or repose within the cool waters of the beachfront spa pool.
- Arrange for a tour around the island; you can ride on a boat, go fishing, visit the mangroves, or walk out far into the sea during low tide to see various marine life.
BRF Ferry Timing
- Singapore (Tanah Merah) – Bintan (SG Time GMT +8)
- 0910, 1110, 1200, 1700, 2000 (Daily) / 0810, 1210 (additional on Sat, Sun, PH)
- Bintan – Singapore (Tanah Merah) (BINTAN Time GMT +7)
- 0935, 1135, 1435, 1735, 2015 (Mon - Fri)
- 0835, 0935, 1135, 1435, 1535, 1735, 2015 (Sat. Sun, PH)
*For reference only, subject to availability at time of reservation.
- Private beach
- Trikora Spa by the Sea
- Beachfront cafe and BBQ
- Beach bar
- Outdoor spa pool
- Pool table
- Karaoke bar
- Water sports
- Kayak rental
- Snorkeling or dive centre
- Carom board
- Foosball table
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at cafe
Add-Ons (payable to Lokopoko)
- Single supplement surcharge: 1 Groupon voucher + additional S$60
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 12 and above: 1 Groupon per person.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 – 11: $69 per person.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 – 11: $49 per person.
- Stay without extra bed without breakfast for child aged 2 and below: $30 per person (excludes seaport taxes).
- Stay extension
- Single traveller: $114 per person per night
- Twin- or triple-sharing room: $57 per person per night.
- Stay with extra bed for child aged 2 – 11: $52 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 2 – 11: $29 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 1 and below: free.
Bintan Island, Indonesia: What to see and do
A tropical paradise an hour away from Singapore, Bintan Island is where nature exists in harmony with the island’s history and the local culture. Let the gentle sea breeze and sounds of the sea envelop you with serenity as your feet sink into the fine sands of the beach. Inject some fun into your day with water sports like kayaking, snorkelling, and scuba diving. Holidaymakers may go island-hopping from the port at Tanjung Pinang, while golfers can improve their game at one of the five golf courses on the island, designed to harmonise with the natural scenery.
Charter a taxi or rent a car to take you to the town of Senggarang, which houses temples that date back hundreds of years, built by the Chinese people that settled here. Visit the 300-year old Sun Te Kong temple that honours the God of Fire and the Banyan Tree Temple, wrapped by the roots of the towering Banyan tree. After a day of exploration, head to the coastal area to dine in one of the seafood restaurants perched on stilts, where you can feast on gong gong, chilli crabs, drunken prawns, and steamed fish while enjoying a view of the open sea.
- Resort located on a private beach.
- Facilities include outdoor spa pool, spa facilities, water sports, and recreational activities.
- Visit the Elephant Park, see the fireflies on a river cruise, and shop for traditional handicraft.
- Travel till Jun 30, 2017.
Redeemable until June 22nd, 2017