- 2D1N stay + tour for 1 for $49 (up to $108 value)
- 2D1N stay + tour + activities for 1 for $59 (up to $118 value)
- 2D1N free and easy stay for 1 for $59 (up to $128 value)
Hotel at a glance
A hotel in the shopping district of Nagoya, I Hotel Baloi Batam sits within a quick stroll’s distance to the neighbouring Batam City Square Mall. Offering the outdoor diversions of an outdoor swimming pool which comes with a view of the city, the four-star property is a ten-minute drive from the Harbour Bay Ferry Terminal, and provides accessibility to the local dining spots of Ayam Penyet Ria, Dapoer Kampoeng, and Golden Prawn Seafood Restaurant via a quick cab ride.
Singapore – Batam
- Departure time: 9am (GMT +8)
Batam – Singapore
- Departure time: 3pm (GMT +7)
Travellers are advised to check in at least 90 minutes prior to departure. For reference only, schedule subject to change and availability.
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below. 3rd guest subject to additional charges
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Restaurant and bar
- Fitness centre
- Karaoke facilities
- Massage and spa
- Complimentary parking lot
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-ons (payable to PT Best Batam Tour & Travel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 2 and above: 1 Groupon per person
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 – 12: $30 per person
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 1 and below: $19 per person
- Stay extension
- Extra bed for guest aged 2 and above: $44 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 2 – 11: $15 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 1 and below: Free
Batam, Indonesia: What to see and do
Located approximately 20 kilometres away from Singapore, Batam is part of the Riau Archipelago that stretches from the east of Sumatra to the south of Singapore, providing travellers with a quick weekend getaway within the convenience of the city. The island is a free trade zone teeming with duty-free shopping opportunities, and many of its malls are located in Nagoya, the main commercial district in Batam. Nagoya Hill is the crowning glory of the town, a three-storey development that has a mix of retail shopping, dining outlets, and a cinema on the top floor. Look out for international brands like Ralph Lauren, Ann Klein, and Tommy Hilfiger, as well as a number of shops selling local goods such as batik fabric, handicrafts, and kueh lapis.
You can hire a taxi to drive you around the island, which also boasts six golf courses, tropical beaches with watersports, and the Batam Miniature Park that features replicas of traditional houses unique to different provinces within Indonesia. Keep an eye out for the iconic structure of the Barelang Bridges that connect Batam to its neighbouring islands, a popular place for sightseeing and photography. After a day of exploration, refuel at one of the waterfront restaurants perched on stilts – also known as kelong – that serve fresh seafood like chilli crabs, sweet and sour king prawns, and gong gong, a type of sea snail typically found around the waters of the Riau Archipelago, accompanied by sips of refreshing coconut water straight from the fruit.
Book By Date:
- Four-star hotel located a five-minute walk to Batam City Square Mall.
- Facilities include outdoor swimming pool, complimentary parking lot, public Wi-Fi, and more.
- Visit Waterfront City, Nagoya Shopping Complex, Chinatown, and more.
Nov 10, 2016.
Dec 30, 2016.
Includes (for 1 person):
Does Not Include:
- 1 night stay at New I Hotel Baloi next to BCS Mall .
- Daily breakfast.
- Return ferry transfer.
- Return pier transfer.
- For option with/without perks only, Guided city and shopping tour.
- For option with/without perks only, Indonesian lunch.
- For option with/without perks only, RP50,000 Shopping voucher for first outlet.
- For option with perks only, 10 laps of Go kart or 12 Bullet Air Gun OR 60-min massage.
All meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned.
2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy. Passports must have a min. validity of 6 months from expiry date on date of travel. Visa application (where applicable) and personal travel documents are the sole responsibility of travellers. Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges. See the rules that apply to all deals.
No refund, cancellations or amendments allowed upon confirmation of bookings. No-shows forfeit Groupon.
- Single traveller: 2 Groupons per person.
- Singapore passenger departure fee: $21 per person.
- Batam terminal fee: Rp65,000 per person.
- Tour guide and driver tip: $2 per person.
All bookings must be made by Nov 10, 2016: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
with name, contact number, preferred travel dates, Groupon voucher code, Groupon security code, and attached Groupon.
Business registration: 03.261.827.4.215.000
Redeemable until November 10th, 2016